Tuesday, November 6, 2012


“What I will do to graduate from high
School”
What I will do to graduate from high school do all my work complete everything they give me for homework and class work. An when I’m going to take a test ill study every day  so I’m going to take the test I could pass it and pass that class so when I’m in 10th grade I don’t have to re take it an if I don’t pass it I’m going to have to retake the text so I could pass the class so I could graduate and to graduate you have to do all the work and the reason I want to graduate is because I want to go to college and have a good work when I grow up and have a family so when my kids ask me something they want I could buy it and that’s why I want to go to college and I want to graduate from college so I could tell my parents and when I tell them I graduate they are go to get happy and them there going to take me anywhere were I want to go or they are going to take me to buy a car something I want and when I finish my school year and I work I’m going to take my family some where to eat and buy them anything thy want form my little brothers and sisters. And other reasons I want to graduate is because I don’t want my kids to see me work somewhere I don’t get lot of money and I want to have money so I could get food for my kids and stuff they could play

No comments:

Post a Comment